Is your IT Organization in need of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) today, but find the costs a challenge and the quality of the professional a concern?
Axis Technologies (Axis Tech) can help. By utilizing our CISO ON-Demand Services model, we can help you meet the Information Security objectives of enhanced security and compliance, and do so cost-effectively without compromising quality of execution.
We focus on providing only the very best, industry-proven CISO’s available. Most come from Fortune 500 backgrounds. Axis Tech provides its CISO ON-Demand services on an as required, Statement-of-Work (SOW) basis. We can function as a Virtual CISO, Fractional CISO, short term solution CISO or interim CISO until a full-time person is found or cover specific near-term information security objectives.
DEFENSE IN DEPTH
Our CISO ON-Demand services offer clients CISO services as required based on a specified duration and required location, tailored to meet your needs. We will provide your organization with top CISO talent to augment your cybersecurity planning and execution. Leading companies come to us to align their information security compliance programs based on corporate objectives and to reduce associated risks and liabilities.
We strive to help our clients implement “Defense in Depth” strategies to ensure that you and your people, security framework, and respective tools/processes meet your compliance and protection requirements.
Our CISO’s have deep, practical knowledge of the CIA Triad principles – confidentiality, integrity, and availability and understand how critical those principles are regarding Information Security goals. Ensuring that security control is in place gives you the confidence that possible operational impact by unseen threat factors are minimized so that operations are not inadvertently interrupted on any given day.
Understanding how proposed security controls will impact business operations, finances, and technology is vital in ensuring that a specific security approach offers you the best return on investment.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
As an optional service, we perform a complete review of your existing IT environment, Processes and Organization with our comprehensive Information Security Health & Wellness Risk assessment. At the end of the Assessment your Company is provided a scoring which is compared to industry peers, including:
• Organization interviews including technical and business leads and executive team members
• Deep dive assessments of information asset management, use policies, data classification, threat, and vulnerability management
• Assisting in creating policies and procedures
• Assisting in producing relevant documentation
• Developing a remediation plan with actionable, prioritized recommendations
• Key areas of immediate exposures and liabilities relative to governance and due diligence
• Determining C-Level potential financial liabilities based on current US Laws
• We provide regular C-Level reports at key intervals
• Assist with compliance based on your exact Framework needs
• Reducing overall risk posture
• Analysis of your digital assets and how to better secure them
• Security awareness training guidance
• Can assist with outsourcing your Cybersecurity Operations
• Security as a Service (ISaaS)
QUICK STATS ABOUT AXIS TECHNOLOGIES
• Experts at Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Analytics Software & Professional Services
• Aerospace & Defense, Federal, Finance Energy, and Manufacturing sectors. Serving Fortune 1000 Companies
• Cybersecurity services and solutions- best in class
• Cyber software implementation services (SIEM, Incident Response, Darknet, Forensics)
• Information technology & Engineering services (SoW) – centric
DCSA – Cleared Resources, up to TS Level – Cage Code 3A7S9
• Business intelligence, predictive and data science
• Enterprise application connectivity and optimization
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Infrastructure (SoA), integrations