NEED FOR ACTION
• Evaluate business activity, data flow, and storage, corporate security culture
• Select comparison framework(s)
• Collect data, quantify findings
• Report on security health & wellness: at-risk areas, strategic remediation, systematic maintenance
There are seven (7) key phases of the assessment that we engage in with your team, cumulating with a final executive-level report of all key metrics. We provide experts in regulatory compliance such as COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001, 27002, PCI, and HIPAA.
We consider all critical aspects of your Organization’s Wellness.
Our goal is to help you be industry compliant in all areas of your IT Security – encompassing all digital areas of Information Security.
We analyze how effective your organization is at performing each of these critical areas and provide scoring on each KPI.
COMPLIANCE DOES NOT EQUAL SECURITY
Checking a box doesn’t necessarily mean that you have implemented a robust, comprehensive security program. Selecting a framework and being compliant does not guarantee a secure organization.
HEALTH DOES NOT EQUAL WELLNESS
To be Healthy AND Well, you must have a baseline to demonstrate good cybersecurity health. And, demonstrate regular active pursuit of cyber health.
How do you know if you are healthy?
First, establish a baseline. Know where you are before you implement wellness activities.
Analogy: A climber’s goal is to reach the summit. He/she must stop and acclimate along the way. For a business, achieving a well-orchestrated security program AND consistent compliance is the goal. Regular program evaluation is the acclimation along the way.
You must have the right technology, the right people to execute it, and the proper methods for implementation.
The quality of each of these components determines overall success.
Since 1998, Axis Technologies has provided our clients with advanced enterprise professional services and industry-proven solutions. Our enterprise IT and engineering specialists engage side-by-side with our clients’ teams.
Experts at Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, and Analytics Software and Services, advanced Content Collaboration Systems
• Aerospace & Defense, Federal, Finance Energy, and Manufacturing sectors. Serving Fortune 1000 Companies
• Cybersecurity services and solutions – best in class
• Information technology & Engineering services (SoW)-centric
• DCSA – Cleared Resources, up to TS Level- Cage Code 3A7S9
• Business intelligence, predictive and data science
• Enterprise application connectivity and optimization
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Infrastructure (SoA), integrations