Shift: First Shift
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Positions: 1
Security Clearance: Must currently hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance or a Secret Clearance that has been active in the last 24 months . MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• This is an early to mid-career position (5 to 10 years’ experience) for a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software administrator.
• The PLM Admin will be responsible for managing the daily operations and milestone events (e.g. upgrades) for the PLM software (Teamcenter) at the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA) contract in Lexington, Kentucky.
• Will be part of the IT department and will work with the user community (primarily production engineering) to ensure the software meets the needs of the contract.
• This includes, but is not limited to, configuration settings, and workflow / report design and support.
• Gathers information concerning the capabilities of company products; investigates the technical capabilities of company products and competing equipment; stays abreast of developments in hardware and software; analyzes customer problems; assists in designing systems to satisfy customer needs.
• Prepares equipment analysis to instruct sales force and customers in equipment capabilities.
• May prepare and present sales proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• PLM Experience
•Application Administration (Server Side)
• Security Clearance: Must currently hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance or a Secret Clearance that has been active in the last 24 months . MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• Teamcenter (Engineering or Unified)
• PLM data modeling experience
• Experience working with a Linux interface
• Experience writing custom handlers or extension rules
• Customer service experience working directly with users to answer questions and troubleshoot issues