Sys Integration and Test Engineer – Level 2
• Seeking a systems engineer (SE) to perform integration and test (I&T) activities in support of the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA) Program.
• Work as part of an engineering team based in Lexington, KY.
• This program is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world.
• Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the SOF community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment anywhere in the world. The team is focused mainly on modifying existing aircraft and integrating modified components (primarily electrical and mechanical) into various platforms based on customer specifications.
• Will initially support the rotary mission area, but may occasionally support the fixed wing mission area, as required.
• Will support the engineering team during design, integration, verification, ground and flight test, and customer support phases of the program.
• Will develop and present I&T information for internal and external program reviews.
• Will interface with engineering management, program management, customer I&T points of contact, and other internal organizations to ensure that necessary equipment, facilities, and resources are available to support I&T activities.
• I&T tasks include test planning and coordination, development of test plans, development of detailed test and demonstration procedures, demonstration and test execution, daily communication of progress to program leadership, integration issue identification and troubleshooting, demonstration/test result evaluation, and documentation of demonstration/test results.