Sys Integration and Test Engineer – Level 2
• Seeking a systems engineer (SE) to perform integration and test (I&T) activities in support of the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA) Program.
• Work as part of an engineering team based in Lexington, KY.
• This program is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world.
• Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the SOF community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment anywhere in the world. The team is focused mainly on modifying existing aircraft and integrating modified components (primarily electrical and mechanical) into various platforms based on customer specifications.
• Will initially support the rotary mission area, but may occasionally support the fixed wing mission area, as required.
• Will support the engineering team during design, integration, verification, ground and flight test, and customer support phases of the program.
• Will develop and present I&T information for internal and external program reviews.
• Will interface with engineering management, program management, customer I&T points of contact, and other internal organizations to ensure that necessary equipment, facilities, and resources are available to support I&T activities.
• I&T tasks include test planning and coordination, development of test plans, development of detailed test and demonstration procedures, demonstration and test execution, daily communication of progress to program leadership, integration issue identification and troubleshooting, demonstration/test result evaluation, and documentation of demonstration/test results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proficient in generating I&T work products (Master Test Plan, Demonstration/Test Plans and Procedures, Reports, etc.)
• Experience with planning, coordinating, and executing electronics and mechanical I&T
• Experience in evaluating and documenting I&T results
• Experience with presenting I&T information to internal and external team members
• Familiar with trouble shooting and resolving issues that can arise during I&T activities
• Familiar with Systems Engineering and Design processes
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to travel to perform I&T efforts
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Aeronautical Engineering Preferred
• Experience with Faro laser or equivalent equipment use for mechanical alignment
• Experience with CAM2 Measure and/or Verisurf software packages
• Experience with data collection systems and Instrumentation
• Experience with RF systems I&T
• Familiarity with rapid response programs
• Experience with the coordination, planning and execution of integration and ground/flight test activities
• Experience in testing US military products and familiarity with military specifications and standards
• Experience in leading and supporting failure analysis and corrective action activities
• Experience in working programs from concept, development, integration, test, and into production
Security Clearance: Must currently hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance. MUST BE A US CITIZEN