Our client is beginning a project in which the PeopleSoft HCM system will be upgraded from Release 9.1 to 9.2, and the PeopleTools Release from 8.54 to 8.55.
Seeking one or more functional subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide assistance during the project’s fit gap planning, fit gap analysis, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing (UAT) phases.
• The functional consultant(s) must have prior experiencing leading PeopleSoft HCM upgrades between 9.1 and 9.2 and be knowledgeable of all components in PeopleSoft HCM Release 9.2, as well as have a thorough understanding of the changes between the previous release 9.1 and Release 9.2.
• At a minimum the consultants must be SMEs in the following components utilized by NGC Direct Access Home, Workforce Administration, Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll for North America, Workforce Development, Organizational Development, Enterprise Learning, Workforce Monitoring, Set Up, Tree Manager, Reporting Tools and PeopleTools.
• Must be able to effectively plan, prepare for, and facilitate (or co-facilitate) Fit/Gap workshops that are intended to review new vanilla/off the shelf functionality, compare the functionality to the client’s current configuration, and determine how best to configure the Release 9.2.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To do this Qualified Candidate Must:
•. Demonstrate and explain Release 9.2 functionality to area subject matter experts; to include end users, HRIS analysts and Project Managers, and technical staff.
• Work with a knowledgeable client staff member who will demonstrate and explain the current functionality, including customizations that exist in the client’s version of PeopleSoft HCM Release 9.1.
• Identify opportunities and develop strategies to revert to vanilla/off the shelf functionality and retire customizations or, when appropriate, continue using the current customizations.
• Will make recommendations on the optimal approach in determining the best strategy for continuing or removing customizations, and for configuration decisions new to Release 9.2 or not currently in use in Release 9.1 that are available in Release 9.2.
• Will take final decisions on the approach and, based on those decisions, write functional (business) requirements in the format required to document the decisions made in order to guide the technical team in configuring the version of PeopleSoft 9.2. These requirements include configuration workbooks, ConOps documents, and other documents as requested.
• Provide planning support for UAT, including the development of test scripts.
• Provide other insight and support as needed during the fit gap, requirement documentation and UAT phases.
• Functional module support for PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2 upgrade experience
• PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.55