Oracle Forms Developer/Java, J2EE
Title: Oracle Forms Developer
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Location: Eagan MN
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Working with other programmers and specialists on assigned Documentum and other software projects.
• Working with a support team to enhance or modify software applications.
• Preparing and recommending plans to improve software performance.
• Providing technical support and assistance on problems that might otherwise need to be referred to manufacturer’s technical representatives.
• Evaluating and making recommendations relative to data processing proposals submitted to the Postal Service
Oracle Forms Developer
Desired Skills and Experience:
• MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business, computer science, information systems or related field
• Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively more difficult systems experience
• Experience developing applications using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Databases, Oracle Forms and Reports, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Visio.
• Developing and maintaining Java/J2EE frame work.
• Experience creating and maintaining, process flows, and system and testing documentation as necessary.
• Familiarity with UNIX scripting, performance tuning, database queries, and running UNIX operating systems, databases and web technologies is required.
• Four plus (4+) years working with Java/J2EE, JSP, and object oriented concepts.
• Expertise with the Eclipse IDE and related Java build tools and techniques.
• Must be able to obtain Position of Public Trust security clearance.
• Demonstrated experience across all phases of lifecycle development.
• Ability to work directly with the customer via email, meetings, telephone calls, and various other communication methods.
• Familiarity/experience with Agile software methodologies
• Experience across multiple IDEs and Java containers
• Position prefers a candidate holding a current Position of Trust designation