Manufacturing Planner – Level 1
• Performs the Make, Buy and / or Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions.
• Performs one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions.
• Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost.
• Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements.
• Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
• Coordinates with Supply Chain Stakeholders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts and executes processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements.
• Maintains MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinates with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make the associated changes to the BOM.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Four year degree or equivalent job experience, (experience may be from Inventory Control)
Security Clearance: Must have held an Active Secret Clearance within the past 24 months
• MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• Microsoft Suite
• Previous ERP experience
• Working knowledge of production processes