B-1 Bomber Subject Matter Expert
Seeking candidates for a B-1 Bomber Subject Matter Expert based in Charleston, SC.
The B-1 Subject Matter Expert is a highly-motivated, self-driven team player that has the ability to perform in a fast changing business environment. This candidate will provide the engineering staff with B-1 systems theory of operation and an understanding of how the B-1 aircraft systems operate and interact.
The B-1 Subject Matter Expert reports to the Lead Systems Engineer.
• Provide all engineering departments with B-1 knowledge of all system operations.
• Monitor future changes to the B-1 aircraft and make recommendations on changes to the training systems to keep them concurrent with the aircraft.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with the Air Force Program Office and Training Detachments.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with the B-1 Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
• Request technical data from the Air Force and OEMs to support B-1 Training System upgrades.
• Participate in aircraft and training system design reviews.
• Participate in Training System Hardware/Software Integration (HSI).
• Participate in Training System Testing.
• Participate in developing Training System documentation including Test Procedures
B-1 Bomber SME
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with the B-1 aircraft.