Aeronautical Engineer – Level 3– Lexington, KY
Shift: First Shift
Duration: 10 Months
Number of Positions: 1
• Evaluates structure integrity using classic and finite element methods.
• Employ classic analysis methods to derive loads using rigid body calculations followed by construction of shear and bending moment diagrams, with the ultimate objective of stress state interactions and fastened joint stress interactions to determine margins of safety.
• Employ finite element methods, using industry standard tools such as FEMAP and NASTRAN to develop more accurate stiffness representations of load paths to perform loads analysis, for both rigid body correlations and internal loads extraction in support of classic stress and fastened joint calculations.
Aeronautical Engineer – Level 3
Desired Skills and Experience:
• FEMAP/NASTRAN/Classic Methods/Primary Structures Stress Engineer/B.S. Degree Engineering
• Security Clearance: Must currently hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance or a Secret Clearance that has been active in the last 24 months . MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• Microsoft Office Suite